School before Holiday

Thursday, January 22, 2009

So long didn't update my blog already,
because I'm lazy + homework from school,
okay school this week not really nice.

Monday,
assembly like usual, boring.

Tuesday,
went school hall for what ceramah,
starting ask us to tick what occupation we will choose for our future,
wtf la, this 1 survey ke?
outside school's survey people will pay u if survey for big company 1,
and at last I din pass up my paper to them,
after that, the Salahuddin,
really salah d, ask us to sing songs,
our school song sucks because of him,
and we played where others are singing,
roar~ (Lycan) followed by miao~ (Mirana)
and we laugh after that,
teacher asked zf to sing and at last zf left the hall,
and next is me, I said ' I'm leaving ' to him b4 he say ' get out ',
I leave, not get out.

Wednesday,
School sports house training
stay back and play basketball,
and at last my spectacles spoil cause smashed by basketball, ==
now using back the same lenses but new frame,
just rounder than the spoiled 1.

Thursday,
Double maths no teacher cause Ong din come to school,
Gilgamesh O.O,
during english lesson the pro sit beside me,
not really understand add maths,
need to put more effort at it.

Friday,
PJ no basketball but spear/javelin and the disc thingy,
both I also didn't play,
BC presentation,
thanks for supporting, gg...
went Metro Prima Jusco, afk for long time,
no webcam today. ^^

0 comments: